Stay Young

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mystery of the Moonlight

I and my Wizard were coming back from our journey..
The latest change we saw as the darkness fell,gave me an opportunity to earn some respect from my friend,and gain in importance.
Coloring the world is like giving a soul to everything and everyone!-i said to my wonderful wizard-
I used to have a strong belief how it is the breath to give life.

-The breath is something which happened once for all times to come,but it is color of particles to give us special characteristics and make the essence of every being.

I found a way to express my satisfaction immediately-I was very lucky for getting such 'strange' particles to make me unique.

-It is not on Humans to know their true origin,they are still lost and have no memory of first creation but the stories told by someone else.

My wit again came onto the stage-That is how religion was born!Choose an idea you like,and continue believing in it,by persuading the others to accept it as the truth.
-There are tales to be attractive and get attention,and once loved,they continue to live forever.And no one likes to ruin myths if they tell some nice stories.

-But there is always a way to make your own ones-isn't there?

-A man can't find peace as long as there are undiscovered mysteries.It is such a program to make a living being curious and wishful for some unapproachable secrets.
The theme i loved the most,which deserved to give my friend the tenderest look.

Lunar Night near Yalta


Oh-Secrets,secrets....i may be not find a formula,but have my own one of staying young.I showed off before my friend,even he already knew that.
It is a reason,among the others,to come on this journey with you!

-No one can be sure of themselves.At least at the present time-he added.But everyone who makes great achievement,like you,should be very happy!
You are not aware,but what you did,is known to someone else and kept for the future.There will come a time for all the secrets to become unlocked,so no one should be selfish about rediscovering own secrets and be afraid,for there is no way your 'secret' being stolen and taken away from you.It is not given to a human being for now,to know everything!
One should always think of the future,it is our mirror...What your deeds look like today,that is how your reflection will be seeing in the future.

I liked this very much.
-How did people know they should be careful about their behaviors and works?Was it punishment or an accident to warn them?

-The truest reminder of doing right or wrong is one's reflection....whenever you look into the mirror you see yourself as vision of your mind,and the better you are,the more beautiful image of yours.Whenever one's soul get lost in obscurity and ignorance,he loses his charm and beauty.
There are plenty natural mirrors to serve us.....the nature itself took care of us.
-I can see myself on the surface of a lake or river,even on a little pond...on the furniture in my room,on the glass..everywhere!

-Only the room where the dead rest ,stays shrouded in mystic darkness......a past soul might reflect its unpleasant feelings on the living beings.And it is all because of the beauty again.....i hope you understand me..
I did understand,i believed...of course it is because of the beauty,for beauty catches and radiates our inner being,outside and inside.....it is whole life!Deadness gets insulted for being unable to influence their lives anymore..

By speaking about reflection,it was inevitable to call on the Moon....i confess,its radiation and influence is great mystery for me.....have my personal reason too
-Since the beginning of the world,striving to be different has always been the common feature.Even for the Earth it was great challenge,so there was a solution..in the moon.

-Is it about jealousy again?

-In some way it is...you might think that the Moon is greatly poorer than the Earth,but it has own advantages as well.

I could not keep my experience to myself anymore
-During the full Moon i feel enormous account of creative energy,that is when i have inspiration more than any other time.I can't wait for the full Moon to come..and i don't know reason.

-The earth got all the beautiful colors to boast and feel great,it was knowledge as a reward too....so many things to be ahead of the Moon,earth is so privileged.But it is not the rightest order of the Universe.There will be a moment in life,when someone's shortcomings reach you....be careful with pride and never be arrogant...
There came a time when Moon seized the greatest inspiration and creative strength for itself...what once was exclusive privilege of the Earth,it received like a returning ball.A huge golden ball to emit such a grandeur and fiery light on the Earth and all the living world there.


-But it is Sun's light to be redirected on the Earth-i showed off my knowledge.

Nothing could be surprising to my friend-You should regard the Moon being your ally!If there were too much light,then a slight soul of man couldn't stand such a glare...it is still that people need to walk a step by step...
There is another mystery to find its way and cover the Moon,a common attribute with Humankind.It always shows only one side of itself,having learned from man to hide a dark side of his personality.

-Was it how Earth became dependent on the Moon?

-It seems so...you see,the laws of physics are not complete known to anyone here,but an eye toward the space is always open!And a constant look is reserved for the moon..

-I am happy to learn even so little without the whole truth.
I though to myself:how quickly i learned to be modest!

-And imagine now how arrogant people can be!To neglect the whole Universe and pursue their personal paltry and selfish stories!It had to be followed by punishment,of course!
It is about the balance as well;each goodness takes someone's healthy thoughts,while too much negativity causes big turbulence,by bringing disasters,wars, bloodshed,murders,hate and envy..Men still didn't make such a balance..
What would happen if Earth and Moon lost their reciprocate relationship one day?Somehow it still works...but people are not relieved from calamities.

As a true human being ,i don't like being criticized and returned to the Moon's light...


Moonlit Night


-All the most beautiful souls and minds meet each other in the Moonlight!The treasure of all the poets and writers dwells on the Moon,and that is how i receive my creativity...my best writing happens while being covered by golden Moon.
And there were many other stories about some creatures and their transformation during the Moonshine...a werewolf to turn into a man..just an example i found..
All the evil mostly emanates from a man's mind!Clear it and you get paradise....not possible yet!

-Of course that people became evil so early,and their envy went all to the other living world,such as animals.
Their fears served as a base to accuse a creature for own evil and bad habits!However many love such mysterious stories,it is a man's hunger of unusual things.People would never settle for an ordinary life!
....perhaps a bothering life would kill them sooner.

-Oh,it is a bit annoying!- i heard myself.

-It is,but there is some truth in that.

The whole nature was subjected to Moon's transformation.Every child knows about the tide.

To express my joy about the subject i like,i quickly recalled in my memory a witch to approve and support the Moon's legend.

-A witch was such a favorite theme in the works of many writers,that even one of the greatest,Bulgakov himself,gave Margarita everlasting youth.


-Being different and making a great difference is reason enough to be regard as a witch or sorcerer..take care,with a slightly smile said my friend.

I couldn't hide my pleasure for being so different.



Paintings
"Lunar Night near Yalta"
by Ivan Aivazovsky
1890

"Moonlit Night"
by Ivan Kramskoy
1880


No comments:

Post a Comment