Stay Young

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Love has come down from Heaven

"In a ghostly hour i lost my love'
O, sweet illusion,bring me another one,
The price is small for a bit of my happiness;
I won't steal or lend,
You have my permission to make a cheat on me,
For i am but a lonely servant of yours,
Be you from heaven or the hell

In a ghostly hour i lost my love.
It doesn't matter any more to me,
As i sold my soul once ago;

And the only hope i have now,
Is that glowing span
While being in the full sense of myself,
Agreed to have a crumb of your glorious mercy!
                                                                                                    

Since my birth,love has been an inevitable companion of my every day's life while i never assented to any ordinary consumption of her.Love is too powerful and magical to be just an usual visitor of many to travel across all planetary and starring worlds out there.From the very beginning,whether there was a fireball explosion,filled by pure particles of energy,carried here and there on the pallets of the sky,by making a whirl around planetary heads and spreading their hands eagerly into space,or taking a religious approach and thinking of God's will and power to make all things happen,i strong believe in the existence of catholic love to incorporate and unite all of us and everything together.
First thought was about Love,as soon as God wished for bringing into life a picture of man and woman to live together.In addition to God's command,there is a natural aspect of human need to love and be loved;it is perpetual aspiration to make every day a holiday.Being caught in mind hemisphere,love paves its path for beauty as another aspect of magical travelers.

The Stolen Kiss

First and main recognition of love is within ourselves
I love myself
I respect myself
I know myself
Primal presumption to live a healthy life is being in love with yourself.
There might be hours to torture ourselves with hate and looking for where its source comes from;some hints of possible scenario going back to an idea of rivalry to have conceived envy and hate.If we were to follow our thoughts,sometimes spiced with jealousy and odium,it would become clear that the hell's cradle rests in our minds.There is nothing to come out of us,which has not made its way through the splice of our thoughts.
The most famous sprout coming from the darkness,is Satan.I don't know if you ever felt his presence and what your impressions would look like,but i believe,my own encounter might be a good illustration.Being obsessed,appears to be an exceptional experience,from a point of view;from the other one,it is really the "Hell".He doesn't allow to live in love,and being a great opponent of your happiness,his desire is you never meet and reunite with your lover.Once deprived of love,with mangled feelings and without home,Satan was condemned to live as vagabond for all the times.
Thereby if you are alone and no one holds your hand,,think of the past when someone earned this fatal destiny for you.As i rout over my past lives while pulling drapery to the left and right of my view,i can see,for a moment,the face of my previous life and colors to paint my being.It is black and white like dress of a sinful nun who never paid ransom for her sins.For what one could think different about something to constantly escape from their possession,unless there was a great sin to seal their fate.

Soon as self-willed Eva,made her own way in picking an apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil,by leaving Adam in ignorance,and making an act of cheating,LOVE became an ILLUSION for ever.....only true Love survives in heaven's cradle...
True lovers are damned to long for each other forever and stand their passion drifts through endless cosmic expanse;fortunately enough,some of them might win just one day of real earthly love..and they should consider themselves happy for such a mercy...
And i know,i already lived through my blessed moment in life,had a glimpse of happiness by knowing great love...now i can only watch its petals scattered high in the air,like a seducing and beautiful flower being deprived by cruelty of a storm of its bloom,and condemned to grieve for its beauty forever..
You can have only one GREAT LOVE in life..all the rest are illusions..more or less...
By keeping that in your mind,you agree to a handful of little lies around your love;don't ask more than it is possible and don't undervalue what is sent to you..take it like a packet,wrapped with ribbons in colors that you don't like,and imagine how yellow one shines red or purple...change the colors in your mind and take them for the truth..how many times in life we come down to such sweet illusions?-almost every day as we breathe.

                                            In a ghostly hour i lost my love'
                                        O, sweet illusion,bring me another one,
                                      The price is small for a bit of my happiness;
                                                I won't steal or lend,
                                        You have my permission to make a cheat on me,
                                          For i am but a lonely servant of yours,
                                             Be you from heaven or the hell;
                                                In a ghostly hour i lost my love.
                                            It doesn't matter any more for me,
                                                 As i sold my soul once ago;
                                                And the only hope i have now,
                                                   Is that glowing span
                                        While being in the full sense of myself,
                                     Agreed to have a crumb of your glorious mercy!  



This little verse comes not from a dreamy mind to hold his pen in a rushed time but as lone echo of past lovers,whose souls travel through the time to find a glimpse of happiness when the renewed lovers in some another age meet each other,while pieces of their love warm lost souls once again...
I am not the lonely prisoner of his will.Many a lover found themselves in a character who rests in gold pages of a book.I myself recognize beautiful Margarita and her unrestrained youth,to be my reciprocal image coming right from the famous novel by Mikhail Bulgakov.
Margarita is the minion of both God and Devil,a noble privilege,and as such not available to everyone.Only a chosen few is allowed to meet astonishing creatures from the light and darkness and meet an exceptional destiny.Sometimes it is permission to break the limits to separate reality from magic,and like a wizard to join all mystical beings in holding of SECRETS ..sometimes,they are given too much and the same taken just in a wink,for the glory has its own price..
Margarita conquers both realms-light and darkness,by her love of Master and unusual young look she kept in her older years.
Where Devil draws his breaths,there must be something "marvelous" in air .......
I listen to him as whispers...i am deprived of Love,but have power to make your dreams come true..and being without feelings my reward will be your punishment alike!


 My dear demon,i know you,i received and embraced your award,and your "revenge".

 LOVE must be fed

Love revives its strength in your inspiration.Be focused on your hobby;your love of the nature gets its satisfaction in long walks along the forests' paths..go out and find solace with the birds in flight;having a nice garden is perfect rest to cherish beautiful flowers and make short breaks in meditation;love of books is my favorite,there is no greater enjoyment but holding some yellow pages to meet my curiosity and satisfy exploring spirit;put some of your thoughts on paper or transmit it to the screen.Love your work whatever to be,and wherever you are,and in the lack of passion,get it compensated by own talent to find some little pleasures around it,employ your imagination .....

There are many patterns of loves..wrap them with the ribbon in a matching color...
sometimes you give your love away with no strong pretension .....just an easy sympathy and affection
sometimes you love another being as close soul to answer your aspirations and inner beauty
sometimes it is only a hint of possible love..
sometimes it is destiny to take you to the other side of the world and prevent from meeting your love again..
sometimes it is great LOVE to be swallowed and prevented from realization by demon's power....


My LOVE is not being from this world,it aspires for and wanders among the souls fell from the height and doomed to suffer;my love will never reach its destination where faithful hearts meet each other again;my love is an unfinished story;she is not under God's grace;my love suffers some past sins and takes many centuries to fulfill itself;my love brought in a verdict of guilty on me and damned to enchant everyone but never to belong anyone.......




Painting
"The Stolen Kiss"
by Jean-Honore Fragonard











No comments:

Post a Comment