Stay Young

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where Spirit Dwells


We still don't know what divine powers live by us and their true influence ......never miss to listen to what nature whisper to you and every single little stone...spiritual energy hides its face behind visible Universe....trust me...

Even if you believe that your fellow men are the only ones to enjoy in spiritual heights,spreading their joy across the sky and joining stars and entire squadron of planets,asteroids and black holes there,stop for a moment to listen to whispers around you coming from visible and invisible luring existence.I know that everyone has a projected destiny he dreamed of and simply recognized in the view of an observer,but what if there are much more than mere thought of just living your life without disturbances and annoying signs to call for higher possibilities originating from subconscious spheres.Life is more than surrendering yourself to transparent visible environment,closed in realms of own reality,while missing all the beauty of life....and it is sad that many live just that way...what loss!Being captured and deprived of most beautiful thoughts and communication with divine gifts!

Angel by Fra Angelico

As i walk along the avenue,my thoughts are not nestled in the views around me.....it is terrible waste of time while peering into poor and rough world; to me it is like going back into the past and living the life of a cave man.It is astonishing knowledge of what my fellow beings miss at present!A man's creation was not just about bringing another creature to accompany the rest of the whole;once granted with permission to reign all attributes of God,consciousness and mind capability to create,a man is expected to cherish and grow all the gifts,evolve and express himself in versatility of celestial bounty,and one day to join Angels.What God didn't make at the beginning of creation,to separate evil and good for ever,and bury all the smut and ugliness from this world,it is bequeath for us to complete his task!I can not give true answer whether there was a mistake,and if,whose guilt is,or it was made deliberately to depend on every one of us and readiness to involve personal predispositions and courage to go for an hazardous and unexplored way. 
Will you dare to go for signs being recognizable and accepted in your brain zones?Maybe it is truth that everything predicted for you would be reached one day,regardless of your acknowledgment.Following that,we can come to plain knowledge of how to drive our lives-to live without a load of malign and needless thoughts,for what was supposed to happen it would have happen anyway.

Absurd

The second thought says me,that it is like letting myself do nothing and still be live and healthy;no activities,food and water will get into my bloodstream without any moves and efforts,and every single thing will do everything by itself.....my book will be written on its own,my face will glow even if i don't wash it....


It is an absurd in its final consequence and conclusion;The truth is that AWARENESS needs food,it must be constantly fed by all possible sauces circulating one's body and mind;it is endless energy to pour into the cells by strengthening and renewing entire organism.Each little cell needs ingredients to keep them alive,and prime and main source for doing it,is concise and focused energy you deliver to them.What is energy?It is stream of all inner conscious and subconscious fields,all positive thinking,all strong desire to get something or be something else;all mind's power to make one thought of yours fill your aspiration .  ..that one you long for.

 Have you any wrinkle?
Try to get focused to that distinct point on your skin and involve all the strength and focus of mind to wish for it to disappear.The moment your thoughts penetrate into targeted spot,it reacts like a plant which suffered and longed to be wet,and soon someone's hand watered it ,its bowed petals rose plant's head and recovered all the colors to glow in their fullness,it was brought into life,and showed off its joy and beauty.

Now it is cell in your body to beg for food and hopefully receive supply by active state of your mind.It is an endless circle of renewing whole being,and i believe it's not far future when it would be possible a man's age be prolonged and come closer to amazing idea of eternal Youth and longevity!

The scientific proven theory is that cells get renewed,and in the place of one dead,there comes live one,that is not secret anymore.For a "normal" condition of a body it is enough!But,do you want to live an average life,or you crave for something more,seducing and alluring ,to win over hidden strengths of your organism and grow them into divine spheres?

Don't you think that all the Fairy Tales you read in childhood are not just simple narrated fantasy?There is everything possible there........deaf to hear,blind to see,one to jump over mountain or fly the sky;to defeat a giant,to be accompanied by animals and speak to them,to meet a wizard,get recovered from illness by touch of Saint's hand.....and never to grow old!
Remind yourself of Sleeping Beauty,she waked up after 100 years by kiss of one Prince!What wonderful feeling to think of that!I am a Princess waiting hundred years to be loved and brought back into life!

 Dreams of people are similar each other regardless of what century they lived.in....your fellow in 11th or 15th century,had almost same ideals and imagination,there was always THE SAME: CRAVING to reach IMPOSSIBLE and become a MIRACLE!

Religion and Miracle
Food for cells

The Jesus Christ's life and all the testimonies together spread the same word:WONDER!Jesus was the only one by now to rise from death and appear again in the world of living beings!Magnificent Resurrection!
And what message he spread among his disciples and people to live that time?What exactly did he teach?
I am the one who is able to do everything to wish for and pass my knowledge on to you with hope to give it away as heritage for every next generation!By uniting Spirit with the Lord and myself into the one,i give you IMMORTALITY!
In the name of the Father,and the Son and the Holy Spirit ....AMEN!That is Christian Prayer..

 "I am the light to the world;whoever follows me will never walk in darkness,but will have the light of life!" The Gospel of John

 And that you put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
 Ephesians 4:24

 Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
 by John 5:23-25

 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
 John 6:53-55 (in Context) John 6 (Whole Chapter)

 But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
 John 4:13-15 (in Context) John 4 (Whole Chapter)

So,where does food come from?It founds its source in your own body,in each particle to recover itself by feeding you and breathing into you renewed life;your drink is blood to flow your inner canals with all nutritive ingredients which take away wasted ones and give birth new ones.Your well and secret of eternal Youth rests in you,what is needed is your deliberate and directed projection of thoughts to make it cycle all the time;it needs a greater deal of your spiritual power and will to reach the points which request more stimulation to get renewed and erase each spoiled and wrinkled place on your body.

 ETERNAL Renewal Circle

In some way, an inactive-dead cell is source of new life,it glorifies its own revival;being killed it starts relinquishing its place for new one.Your power is amazing-you can make each "spoiled "one,become healthy and beautiful as it was once.
A wrinkle on your face might not be a doom for you;take this as an exercise and practice to follow in  every day's life,and after that,you can cherish the hope of making it vanish till tomorrow,or even in few minutes,thanks to your astonishing ability for revival.



 I wish you could repeat this like a PRAYER

 I am "being " who i am


God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the
Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

 I am life and death



But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to
myself."/John 12:32 >>
New International Version (C1984)

 I am fountain

The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of
death./<< Proverbs 14:27 >>
New International Version (C1984)

 I am will

I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O
LORD, for it is good./<< Psalm 54:6 >>
New International Version (C1984)

                                                                                                  
 I am revival

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that
times of refreshing may come from the Lord,/<< Acts 3:19 >>
New International Version (C1984)

 I listen to my body

Listen now to me and I will give you some advice, and may God be with you.
You must be the people's representative before God and bring their disputes
to him./
<< Exodus 18:19 >>


 I listen to my spirit

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be
changed--/<< 1 Corinthians 15:51 >>
New International Version (C1984)

 I believe in my power

and said: "O LORD, God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven?
You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your
hand, and no one can withstand you.<< 2 Chronicles 20:6 >>
New International Version (C1984)

I believe in my existence                                                                                               

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also
set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done
from beginning to end.


I believe in my thoughts


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of
peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. King James Bible

I believe in the strength of my mind

Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and
wisdom./<< Job 36:5 >>
King James Bible

But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles,
that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the
Father."/<< John 10:38 >>New International Version (C1984)

I believe i can make my body do what i want

And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou
wilt, thou canst make me clean./<< Matthew 8:2 >>
King James Bible

 I believe i can make wrinkles from my face perish

And thou hast filled me with wrinkles, which is a witness against me: and my
leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face./<< Job 16:8 >>

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

And thou hast filled me with wrinkles,.... Not through old age, but through
affliction, which had sunk his flesh, and made furrows in him, so that he
looked older than he was, and was made old thereby before his time; see
Lamentations 3:4; for this is to be understood of his body, for as for his
soul, that through the grace of God, and righteousness of Christ, was
without spot or wrinkle, or any such thing:                                                                   

 I believe i can force my body to listen to me

I can do everything through him who gives me strength./<< Philippians 4:13
 >>New International Version (C1984)

 I believe i can make my spirit lead me in right direction

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me
into the land of uprightness./<< Psalm 143:10 >>
King James Bible

I defy the little creature coming from darkness

And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil,
thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right
ways of the Lord?<< Acts 13:10 >> King James Bible


 I am aware that envy and evil are followers on my road

 I learned to face my fears and go on with courage toward my destiny
International Standard Version (C2008)

I face death every day! That is as certain, brothers, as it is that I am
proud of you in the Messiah, Jesus our Lord./<< 1 Corinthians 15:31 >>

I know that the all has given to me to get what i want           

According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise
masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But
let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon./<< 1 Corinthians 3:10 >>
King James Bible

By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and
someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he
builds.New International Version (C1984)


 My cells need the MASTER and i am the one to command them

Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and
willing to share./<< 1 Timothy 6:18 >>
New International Version (C1984)

 As the Lord masters the universe and ourselves,i master myself by his
support and love


O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of
the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions
of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof. King James Bible

 I am servile to all mysterious powers                   

You must do no ordinary work on that day. Instead, you are to present      
special gifts to the LORD."/<< Leviticus 23:25 >>
New Living Translation (C2007)


 I am willing to follow invisible existences


For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal
power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what
has been made, so that men are without excuse.
New International Version (C1984)

 I respect static things as i respect moving creatures

 because

 every 'dead' thing might be hidden place for invisible spirits to visit me
and obsess my thoughts and desires.

 I can't be sure where the Spirit dwells,and i shall bow before every piece
of the earth as being its sacred place.

 
 I can't be sure whether it descends from the height,and i shall deeply
admire and worship cosmic destinations

 I shall trust darkness to lead me toward the light

 I love Moon's light and its magnetic and magic influence on my loving
planet

No beauty in life without our conscious activity and engagement;You are the
only one to make it for yourself;






Painting
Angel
Fra Angelico 1434
Galleria degli Uffici
Florence,Italy

Fra Angelico (c. 1395[1] – February 18, 1455), born Guido di Pietro, was an Early Italian Renaissance painter described by Vasari in his Lives of the Artists as having "a rare and perfect talent".He was known to his contemporaries as Fra Giovanni da Fiesole (Brother John from Fiesole) and by Vasari as Fra Giovanni Angelico (Brother John the Angelic One).
Fra Angelico is known in Italy as il Beato Angelico, the term "Il Beato" ("Blessed One") being already in use during his lifetime or shortly thereafter, in reference to his skills in painting religious subjects.(source-Wikipedia)








Book Recommendations

   

                                     
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment